There is no charge to submit paper for review, but publishing a paper in IJOCPT requires Paper Processing Charges that is very little amount to cover printing/dispatch/editorial expenses, and will be paid by the any one submitting author upon acceptance of the paper for publication in accordance with the following criteria:
- For Indian authors – 400/- INR Per Author and For Single Author 1000/- INR
(No any hidden Charges for extra Page/Figure, Hard Copies, Article Processing)
- For USA/Other Countries authors – USD $30 Per Author and For Single Author USD $75
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online
- Hard Copy of Full Paper with Cover Page
- All Author Registration Charges
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL – For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolver and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability.
- Cash Deposit at nearest SBI/AXIS Bank Branch
- By online Net banking (46 major Bank of India Supported)
- Author can also use their online net banking account for directly transfer fees via leading & trusted online payment gateway.
- Credit/Debit Cards (Paypal)
Payment Modes for Foreign Authors:
- By Paypal (All major Credit/Debit Cards Supported)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Western Union for Foreign Authors Only